Sunday, October 24, 2004

I am Procrastinatron!

The fact that I have two jobs, one of which is scheduled to start the day after tomorrow (ugh!) is sinking in. I'm told that I'll be working Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 to close consistently, and frequent weekend shifts as well. This is teh suck. It means that I will more than likely have to miss seeing Naomi Klein speak this Thursday night at my uni, as well as having to tell people to wait until at least 10:00 to show up at my election party next Tuesday. This is ass. Now I remember why work sucks so much. And I haven't even gotten to the actual working part yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger al said...

Ahh, there you are. I was worried being employed would have taken you from this little blogging world :)

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home