Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm all out of titles.

Work is work. I'm back at Bentley again. I work at UNIC, but I also sometimes fill-in at the Bentley Winter kiosk and the main Bentley store. I especially dislike the latter. There's too much stuff and I don't know where anything is. People say things like "does this come in any other colours?" or "my kid's really into SpongeBob, what do you have with SpongeBob on it?" and I can't answer these very reasonable questions. And the customers get understandably pissed. But it's totally not my fault. I have to do this for an hour tomorrow. I will tell my boss at UNIC not to send me down there again for these reasons.

The Winter kiosk is okay. It's all scarves, mittens, and toques, which are fairly easy to keep organized and neat. But it's dead down there. It's going at about one sale an hour, even on the nights when the mall is busy. I read a lot but it's not good reading because you have to look up and around frequently in case anybody comes and needs help with something. I'm told it will pick up when the first snow hits.

I don't like UNIC much because all the purses look the same to me. The vast majority of them are brown or black and made of leather or something like it. At least with mittens there are pink ones and white ones and grey ones and blue ones and green ones and some of them have patterns and some of them don't and some of them are thermal flip mitts and some of them are itchy wool and some of them are cotton and some of them have Spider Man and some of them have stripes and some of them have trim and some of them are even gloves. Easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home